Friday
I'm going to be in language study for a total of three weeks as the clinic opens Aug 3rd (not the 27th as I'd originally understood). The tutors usually come to one's home for 2 hrs every week day. But my village tutor is also a literacy worker so she is at a conference this weekend. It is for a text validation which is the culmination of their latest translation called "The Message of Hope". They've already begun work on their next project, a discipleship book called "The Way of Joy".
My substitute teacher lives in the next village so I go to her home for class. Yesterday, T drove me there but today I walked. It's only about 30 min away. On the way home I had time to chat with neighbors and take some pics. It was quite hot on the walk back so I'm thankful I brought my parasol--er, um, well--umbrella.

<< Home