Field Preparation
The past three days of ABWE orientation were filled to the brim! We opened with devotions at 8am and got back to the hotel each night by 8pm! There were 16 short-term missionaries-in-training in our group and we all went to the same seminars.
I enjoyed learning how to get out of a choke hold in the personal safety class taught by a self-defense instructor. But one of the courses I found most interesting was Heart, Mind & Soul, designed to help Americans like me understand and relate to our Muslim neighbors, whether they be in the US or abroad. I was challenged to 30 days of prayer for the Muslim world beginning June 18 until July 17 which is when the month of Ramadan falls this year. I’m using the prayer guide available from www.30daysprayer.com. Would you consider joining me in prayer for our Muslim neighbors?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home